Post delivery weight gain is natural and one should avoid weight loss before 6 months post delivery. Diet Clinic is providing healthy diets for weight loss for this purpose which is high in protein content and low in fat and carbs. Take plenty of raw vegetables and fruits for better digestion and drink water as your duty. Avoid taking any burden of weight loss, as it may enhance weight gain. Contact Diet Clinic for betterment and wellness.
Pregnancy plays a very vital role in the body of a woman as it makes several changes in the overall shape and hormonal balance. Diet plays a very important role in matching with the situation. For the healthy development of the baby a mother has to eat more with each trimester and after the baby she has to take care of her diet again during her lactation period.
After the pregnancy it is very important to look after the baby and herself in such a way that their immunity grows and they find themselves less prone to infections and diseases.
After pregnancy the biggest fight for the woman is to get back to her pre-pregnancy body. Sometimes some women get a permanent change in their body shape and size.
Having an over-weight body is very risky as obesity makes a home for several diseases. The chances of getting diabetes are very high which is a life time problem and gradually it creates feeding ground for several other diseases as we know. So, it is very important to work as best as you can to be back in shape.
We at Diet Clinic understand you the best and help you the outmost to get the best for your health. We first get to know your blood group, eating habits and lifestyle and then we recommend a diet plan.
We have customized Pre-Post Pregnancy Weight Loss Programs to provide effective weight loss to any woman by choosing the right foods that give lesser calories but complete nutrition. This improves her overall well-being and helps her body to deal with post-pregnancy.
Some tips that should be followed are as listed below
1. Eat 5 – 6 equally spaced, small meals instead of 3 heavy meals.
2. Use combination of whole grains, grams and greens.
3. Take 3- 4 servings of fruits & vegetables daily. Fruits & vegetables are a rich dietary source of vitamins and minerals and also provide enough fibre.
4. Take fibre foods and drink lots of water to avoid constipation.
5. Include milk and milk products to ensure sufficient calcium intake to make bones stronger.
6. Use healthy oils like sunflower oil, mustard oil, olive oil for cooking.
7. Do not skip breakfast, have a proper balanced lunch and dinner should be the lightest.
For more such tips on weight management, try out our post-pregnancy diet plans with no starvation, no monotonous diets, no strenuous exercises and no medicines as a healthy mother can only give birth to a healthy baby and spread happiness around.
As soon as you book the package and fill our registration form at clinic or online, you will meet or get a call from a Dietician / Nutritionist. (Form will help us understanding your dietary, physical and medical activity, which you are required to fill). She will also ask you some basic questions about your lifestyle and discuss your medical history. However, this can also be done through telephonic conversation.
After analyzing your lifestyle, we will chalk out the diet plan (that suits you the best) and will give or send you 3-4 days plan, you are required to give us feedback on the plan and report the weight loss on your next visit or one day before by email, whatsapp, sms when your are getting diets online or telephonically
This is a 30day long program, wherein the diet plans are meticulously planned as per the client need so every plan is unique and fresh. At one time, we give 3-4 days diet plan and you can expect to lose 1/2 to 1 kilo per week based upon your metabolism. Every week, we plan the diet after consulting you and considering your feedback. Overall, you can expect to lose 3-5 kg and few inches in 30days time.
1) We will be giving/ sending 3-4 days diet charts at a time.
2) We will be sending healthy and easy to prepare recipes too. (You can get it from our diets cook book, or from our website).
3) There will be no crash diets.
4) Diet plans will be based upon your BMR.
5) Our dietician is available on phone / Whats App from 9 am -6 pm IST, Late hours on request or only for international clients.