In growing age wholesome nutrition is required for an overall growth. In teenage not only physical abilities grow but also mental faculties develop. All the physical activities either in the form of sports or athletics may go in vain if proper diet is not provided to the teenagers. Balanced diets rich in all necessary dietary ingredients and food groups are required in alternation for a balanced teenage growth. Diet Clinic is offering special diets for teenagers, so that they may get maximum benefit in this growing age which helps them in long run.
Teenage is the time when body is changing very fast. There are many hormonal changes taking place and in this time it is very important to pay extra attention to our body. Their diet must contain those elements which sustain growth and promote good health.
Teenagers must be fed healthily as they need proper nutrients because they are in growing age. The right food can help them in their proper growth. Unfortunately, many teenagers fail to have balanced diet and that affects their growth and health.
At Diet Clinic, we understand the teenage needs and their minds regarding the foods selections. But we help them with their primary dietary. Their foods must be full of energy and nutrients. They need the right amount of calories in their diet - that includes a lot of fruits, vegetables and starchy food and protein rich foods like milk and dairy foods.
Foods high in fat, particularly saturated fat, sugar or salt, should only be eaten in small amounts or not very often.
They need to reduce the intake of sweets/ chocolates or fatty snacks as they can be encouraged to choose a variety of foods on the basic food groups:
• Milk, cheese, yoghurt, soya beans, tofu and nuts – these are good sources of calcium, which is needed for healthy bones and teeth
· breakfast cereals and margarine that have added vitamins and oily fish - these are good sources of vitamin D, which helps to keep a good supply of calcium in the blood
· meat (particularly red meat), fish, pulses, green vegetables and cereals with added vitamins – these are rich sources of iron, which is needed for healthy blood
· At least two portions of fish a week, one of which should be oily - fish is a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals and it is low in saturated fat. Oily fish are also a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids.
· Young men can have up to four portions of oily fish a week, but young women should avoid having more than two portions of oily fish a week
Drink eight to ten glasses of fluid a day.
Eat regular meals, including breakfast, as it can provide essential nutrients and improve concentration in the mornings. Choose a fortified breakfast cereal with toned milk and fresh whole fruit / juice.
Take regular exercise, which is important for overall fitness and cardiovascular health, as well as bone development.
As soon as you book the package and fill our registration form at clinic or online, you will meet or get a call from a Dietician / Nutritionist. (Form will help us understanding your dietary, physical and medical activity, which you are required to fill). She will also ask you some basic questions about your lifestyle and discuss your medical history. However, this can also be done through telephonic conversation.
After analyzing your lifestyle, we will chalk out the diet plan (that suits you the best) and will give or send you 3-4 days plan, you are required to give us feedback on the plan and report the weight loss on your next visit or one day before by email, whatsapp, sms when your are getting diets online or telephonically
This is a 30day long program, wherein the diet plans are meticulously planned as per the client need so every plan is unique and fresh. At one time, we give 3-4 days diet plan and you can expect to lose 1/2 to 1 kilo per week based upon your metabolism. Every week, we plan the diet after consulting you and considering your feedback. Overall, you can expect to lose 3-5 kg and few inches in 30days time.
1) We will be giving/ sending 3-4 days diet charts at a time.
2) We will be sending healthy and easy to prepare recipes too. (You can get it from our diets cook book, or from our website).
3) There will be no crash diets.
4) Diet plans will be based upon your BMR.
5) Our dietician is available on phone / Whats App from 9 am -6 pm IST, Late hours on request or only for international clients.