· Eggs are a rich source of protein that boosts your immune system.
· It also repairs damaged body tissues and reduce muscle loss.
· Protein is the powerhouse of energy. Hence, consuming the right amount can help you regain strength.
· Overall protein intake should be between 75-100grams per day.
· Eggs Raise Levels of “Good” Cholesterol in your body.
· It contains Omega-3 fats that are good for heart and brain hea
Follow diabetes diets by Diet Clinic which is helpful in early recovery from the type ll kind of the diabetes. Our food combinations are planned according to the medical complications faced by the patient.
Around 380 million of this world is suffering from type ll diabetes and most of them are also suffering from obesity. Diet Clinic is providing therapeutic diets for people who are suffering from diabetes. Our diet consists of combination of foods which are very low in glucose. We haRead More
1,500 calories may be a great count for many people, be sure to calculate your exact needs to optimize your weight loss track. Although, it’s perfectly healthy to have a treat now and then, the majority of your diet should be made up of the following:
- Non-starchy vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, tomatoes, etc.
- Fruits: Berries, apples, pears, citrus fruits, melon, grapes, bananas, etc.
- Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, peas, swee